How to apply HypOCln solution.
Hypochlorous Acid is made using State-of-the-art Electrolyzed Water Technology, combining low levels of electricity, salt and tap water through a process called electrolysis, creating a “Salt-Water Biocide”, resulting in two products; anolyte and catholyte.
- Anolyte: Sanitizer/disinfectant is the kill agent, fogging solution.
- Catholyte: De-greaser/cleaner breaks down biofilm left behind from human contact.
There are three different methods of application.
- Trigger Spray: Replacing harsh chemicals and alcohols for surface cleaning on high touch areas including door handles, counters, tabletops, keypads, etc.
- Misting/Spraying: Handheld sprayers and turbine sprayers. Complete airborne and surface cleaning within minutes. Dry misters are safe for electronics, non-corrosive, no wiping required.
- Misting Tunnels: Pass-through technology at the entrances and exits of buildings, ensuring occupants clothing, bags, backpacks, etc. are clean.